您好!今天是
删稿、商务合作Q.Q:⒉⒍⒊⒌⒍⒍⒐⒎⒎⒉     
首届讯易杯

和抖森学英式英语诗歌朗诵第49期:The Duck and The Kangaroo 鸭子和袋鼠

来源:讯易网作者:hanfeihan时间:2018-02-10 21:33:02阅读:

和抖森学英式英语诗歌朗诵第49期:The Duck and The Kangaroo 鸭子和袋鼠
The Duck and The Kangaroo by Edward Lear

《鸭子和袋鼠》,爱德华利尔(著)

Said the Duck to the Kangaroo, 'Good gracious! how you hop!

鸭子对袋鼠说,天哪!你竟然可以跳着走路!

Over the fields and the water too, as if you never would stop!

跳过田野,跳过河流,好像你从来也不会停下来!

My life is a bore in this nasty pond, and I long to go out in the world beyond!

我的生活就是在这脏兮兮池塘中的一个小旮旯,

I wish I could hop like you!'

我太想去外面的世界看一看!我真希望自己也能像你这样跳起来!

Said the duck to the Kangaroo ,'Please give me a ride on your back!'

鸭子对袋鼠说,请让我坐在你的背上,带我一程吧!

Said the Duck to the Kangaroo, 'I would sit quite still,

鸭子对袋鼠说,我会安静地坐着,一动也不动,

and say nothing but Quack, The whole of the long day through!

除了嘎嘎叫,什么也不说。一整天我都会这样子!

And we'd go to the Dee, and the Jelly Bo Lee, over the land and over the sea;

我们一起去迪河,去Jelly Bo Lee,越过陆地,跨过海洋;

Please take me a ride! O do!' Said the Duck to the Kangaroo.

请带上我吧!求你了!鸭子对袋鼠说。

Said the Kangaroo to the Duck, 'This requires some little reflection;

袋鼠对鸭子说,请让我想一想;

Perhaps on the whole it might bring me luck,

也许,这样的旅程会给我带来好运,

and there seems but one objection,

但是似乎有一点点小问题,

which is, if you'll let me speak so bold, your feet are unpleasantly wet and cold,

那就是,请允许我直说,你的脚太湿太冷了,这样我会很不舒服。

and would probably give me the roo Matiz!' said the Kangaroo.

我还可能会患上风湿病!袋鼠说。

Said the Duck ,'As I sate on the rocks, I have thought over that completely,

鸭子说,我坐在石头上的时候,就很仔细地想过这个问题。

and I bought four pairs of worsted socks which fit my web-feet neatly.

我买了四双绒线袜子,它们会把我的鸭蹼包裹得干干净净。

And to keep out the cold I've bought a cloak, and every day a cigar I'll smoke,

为了抵御严寒,我还买了斗篷大衣。我每天都会抽一支雪茄。

all to follow my own dear true love of a Kangaroo!'

我做的这一切都是为了追随我的袋鼠。你是我的真爱。

Said the Kangaroo,'I'm ready! All in the moonlight pale;

袋鼠说,我准备好了!等到月光皎洁时,我们就出发。

But to balance me well, dear Duck, sit steady!

但是亲爱的鸭鸭,为了平稳,你要坐得稳稳的,不要乱动哦。

And quite at the end of my tail!'

在我的尾巴后面,安安静静的。

So away they went with a hop and a bound,

一蹦一跳的,它们就这样出发了。

and they hopped the whole world three times round;

它们绕着地球跳了足足有三圈;

And who so happy, O who, as the duck and the Kangaroo?

如果感觉这篇文章不错的话 请投一票点赞一下吧!


上一篇:邂逅世间最美的英语诗歌 14 The Passionate Shepherd to His Love 激情的牧羊人致心爱的姑娘


下一篇: 很抱歉没有了